07-11-2015, 03:22 AM   #108
UnicornM
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy63 View Post
Still sorting this out, but getting closer.
My service tech discovered new information regarding retrofit kits. The instructions I was originally working from is dated 5/2012, yet the latest revision occurred in 2014 and includes a wiring harness with 5 branches at the headlight connectors (X13420 & X13421) instead of 4. In cars without SA524 (ADAPTIVE CORNERING FOG LIGHTS/ not adaptive headlights), this revision utilizes all of them. The best news is that this revision no longer requires a FRM module replacement!

I will try to acquire the latest revision and post it here once I know that mine will be finished, coded and working perfectly.

Meanwhile....

(carbon fiber diffuser showed up today!)

Interesting, so what your saying is the current retrofit harness is out dated? My car doesn't have Adaptive headlights just regular Bi-Xenons, however I have purchased the latest FRM3 (61359342897) will I be OK with the harness since I have newer FRM3 and wire as per instruction where it mentions cars 'without' SA 524? with 4 branch wire ends?

Recognize that foam packing, I also got my diffuser from cnautofans. The fitment is perfect
Appreciate 0