View Single Post
      09-26-2020, 09:20 AM   #14
Dawgz
2022 M4 Comp Xdrive
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4 Comp Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecastle View Post
Great news. Though with still not ready listed on your scan that would not pass here. Can’t speak of other locations. Everything has to show ready or not supported to pass.

Just a warning however, I’ve seen not readiness codes pop up as much as 200 miles after. Also most inspection places require that no reset has occurred in at least 200 miles and so many days. Basically to stop folks who just reset the check engine light.

I’ve been down this road with other cars. However this is the 1st one I’ve seen that removed the post cat 02 sensors and can still show ready. Normally it takes both sets of sensors to show ready. Wonder if the second set show missing?

Well not sure if you read my entire post but I advised that it's still got to go thru it's cycle. For now at least it isn't throwing codes and for once the catalyst system shows ready. So that's very promising. I'll report back when it's ready or if it throws a code or if it still showing not ready after some time.

All that needs to complete now is the fuel system and evap to show fully ready.

My inspection isn't until March so I've got a lot of time to drive and out miles thru it.

I don't know what you mean by post cat sensors removed. All the sensors are installed and plugged in. Just the post cat sensors have the mini catted non foulers installed before them.

For now ..these are promising results.

Last edited by Dawgz; 09-26-2020 at 09:32 AM..
Appreciate 0