09-04-2022, 08:43 AM   #11013
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
I’ve been using my Ryobi 40V around the house for a couple years or so now. It’s been excellent. Power head with weed eater, shrub trimmer, edger, and blower attachments. (Don’t bother with with blower attachment). Standalone leaf blower and chainsaw, too. They’ve been fantastic. Be sure to have two batteries on hand. I can typically weed eat, edge, and blow on one battery, but there have been some bigger projects that would have been frustrating had I not had a charged back up.

Side note. Don’t bother with gas Ryobi. Super finicky and unreliable. I splurged the extra coin on my Ryobi pressure washer to get the one with a Honda motor and wayyy better.
I have 4H 40v and a 6H 40V, plus a half dozen 18V One+ batteries (for the chainsaw). I could have ordered the 40V chainsaw, but I really don't have much to cut except some bush stalks that are all 1" or less. I've been impressed with the brush cutter attachment. It plows through a lot. I also bought a hedge trimmer on a pole earlier. That also works well. Next up is the snow thrower attachment, or maybe a dedicated snowthrower.

"Life is uncertain, eat bacon now."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 1