View Single Post
      12-26-2018, 11:57 PM   #40
Captbimmer
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 550i Xdrive M Sport

Thumbs down N63 debacle - Gross negligence and incompetence with a splash of denial.

This seems to be the most up to date forum on these N63 disasters albeit I'm not a "X" owner. I'm a 2013 F10 owner new engine under CPO candidate (55k miles) and dropped off my car over 4 months ago. I've called BMW NA numerous times and nothing but excuses to contribute. I have nothing but utter disappointment with this brand. All pleaded ignorance. Nobody knows?? They are all full of it. I've been driving these cars for 20 years and never have I witnessed such incompetence. This car I purchased had 5500 miles and has been nothing but a knife in the side. New front Diff, rear output shaft seals, power steering pump, both oil pan gaskets, Cust care BS package and all the replacements that went along with that, New injectors, cold/hot mixing valve, multiple wheel bearings, Yada Yada Yada. Now an engine. QC has definitely declined over the years as these cars are undoubtedly disposable (I'm fortunate that my wife's 2012 X3 M Sport and my 2002 M Roadster which have 75000 and 120000 respectively operate well with very little issues). But I'm a BMW aficionado and I guess that's my fault as It's now become a love/hate relationship.

-pardon my rant...

I'd like to know if anyone has any solid information/updates on this merry-go-round.

Thanks to all and good luck!!

Last edited by Captbimmer; 12-29-2018 at 12:09 PM..
Appreciate 0