01-05-2014, 09:55 PM   #14
Sylvan Lake V35
Vanilla Gorrilla
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTX5 View Post
Whats up everyone, yes i see that you guys are looking for measurements on the intercoolers, tonight or tomorrow evening i will post them up and take a few pics with the tape measure on it. Let me know if theres anything else you need guys
Thank you I tried sending you a PM but you're not able to get them? I would appreciate it, I I forgot to measure the height I will have to do that as well. It's hard to judge from pictures but the dinan ones look thicker for sure. I have also contacted Dinan to see their opinion on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBert View Post
Why not look at meth injection to keep the air cooler, would be less expensive than intercoolers
I have a meth kit in my garage already....once again I asked the "tuners" on here about it...no one is willing to test anything out. I might install it, I am not a huge fan of cutting into the electrical system and drilling holes ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthShoreM3 View Post
It's funny this thread gets brought up. When I have asked tuners when I got my X5M why anything else isn't to market is that there has to be a demand in Oder to invest R and D. I'm sure those that are on this forum that are X5/6M owners are in the minority when it comes to modding them.
I have asked a few tuners some questions and it seems like there is not much interest in anything besides a tune and down pipes. I might try a few things and see where it leads. It seems like everyone is quick to shoot everything down with no testing or facts.....

Last edited by Sylvan Lake V35; 01-05-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Appreciate 0