View Single Post
      02-11-2021, 07:42 PM   #204
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

Thanks for posting, much appreciated...

Coming soon...

I've been working the Bowers & Wilkins speaker upgrade to my S752A Individual audio system, but been posting my details on the General BMW X5 (E70) forum b/c of the collaboration with other members. To sum up, I found a guy who is building me custom XO's based on the B&W speakers and the E70 listener seating positions. Last week I sent mid and tweets off for frequency response testing to help create the custom E70 crossovers for the center dash, front doors, and rear doors. Now we'll get to see how these g-series B&W speakers actually fare. If it works out you'll be able to order the same XO kits since I already paid for the analysis. I'll keep you all updated here and hopefully it's not a flop...

Also FINALLY ordered the oem parts to install the dinan suspension kit...been sitting on this for years. I dusted off the DIY I was writing for this job (a combination of many diys found on forums plus TIS), I just need to do the install so I can finalize the writeup...actual install always varies from written.

Other stuff still on my list, but moved down: Android screen DAC audio adventure, removing oem exhaust tips w/o chopping and welding, F85 rotors...