08-10-2017, 05:22 PM   #6
Sabs1815
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyL3nTFoRcE View Post
Thank you, yes they do alot

Honestly as weird as this might sound its not bad at all. With the windows opened it sounds awesome and with the windows closed i barely hear it over my music and i dont blast my music like i used to. Cold start though its really loud then it calms down and becomes a low idle roar. Driving around city you hear it but not as loud since im always under 3k rpm. When i punch it though it sounds like a beast is coming out the pipes.

I dont know if its just these cars but city driving would be louder on my muffler deleted e46 m3 and in this car its not as loud. every other situation the x5m is alot louder

Best part is you can hear the turbos spool up alot more especially if your in a garage.

Il post up pictures of m setup soon just been busy with work and other stuff.

LOL I HATED my e46 M3 without the exhaust it was WAY to loud I opted for the scorpion exhaust when i had that car gave it a nice throaty note. I guess for a $250 risk i could probably just bite the bullet and worst case scenario just go back to the way it was. Im mostly concerned about the drone at highway speeds is it constantly there?
Appreciate 0