Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phipsibear42 View Post
No worries man, I'm as transparent as they come. I can sell the car stock for $50k no problem. But I really don't want to part it out unless I absolutely have to. The $28k over doesn't take into account the BMW CPO and maintenance or any other warranties that are part of the car nor does it take into account the enhancements. I can definitely make that difference up in selling off the parts separately. But it's too much headache to do that lol.

The ADV-1's were a custom set which took me about 4 tries to get perfect. I just put brand new tires on them last week, and had them powdercoated for the show season this year. I am taking into account all of those costs as well. The wheels have no rash or imperfections, they are in perfect condition. Original set with tires and working through fitment issues cost me about $12k. Powder Coating this year and new tires was about $3k; making total value of the wheels $15k. I will also include the stock wheels which are also in perfect condition; also worth $3k with RFT tires and TPMS.

Again, I'm flexible on the price but to me my car is worth every penny. If someone doesn't want to pay that much, that's fine by me lol. I guess I'll just keep it.
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0