View Single Post
      04-07-2019, 09:50 PM   #1
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Stuck in neutral with life....(need advice)

I've had some big surgeries in the past (2 transplants). In 99 and 08 is when the surgeries were performed. Moving straight forward, I'm 36 and still live home with my parents. I've been diagnosed with ADHD and depression when I was 20, and that hasn't helped me out in the least with exceling in life. I do see a psychiatrist, but since January he no longer takes my insurance. So, since January I haven't been able to find a psychiatrist I like and knows medications very very well. I don't have goals because I've never been able to concur them.
I've been a pharmacy tech since 06 and I'm ready for a change. The industry sucks due to corporate greed, insurance companies just want the small mom and pop stores gone. Last year, I applied to go back to community college and they let me back. I took a class and recieved an C for Fall term (I know the grade sux). I then signed up for Spring term, I'm now in a political science class and it's boring and I'm behind.I'm spinning my wheels, because with ADHD I can only handle one class and work full time.
I've reached out to the career center at school to see if they can help me. I took an assessment test and I see the career counselor this week. I'm not truly happy with where I'm at right now with life. Any input would be great, thank you.
Appreciate 0