View Single Post
      04-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #38
frankenm
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M, 99 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by protecon View Post
Keep an eye on your fuel system - if you've optimised the settings on MAP3 with existing turbos, you're already maxing out the factory LPFP.

No point trying to increase the boost if you can't add more fuel (WMI doesn't substitute as additional fuel).
Right now I'm just running the jb4 as provided from terry and am not running any type of tune and fuel trims could handle a bit more with a higher octane mix ... not much though.

From what I've read the HPFP in the TU platform needs help once you push boost past 24 PSI. If this is different from the non-TU HPFP then it's likely we can swap to the TU version and supplement with meth injection like they are doing.

The lower compression ratio on the non-TU engine supplemented with TU HPFP's, turbos, manifold's, meth might be able to handle more ... but only time will tell.

My goal is a reliable 700+ and a 10 sec 1/4 nothing unrealistic just going to take time, money and patience

Appreciate 1
TTV8M123.50