Second Lieutenant
Moldova
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW X5 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsbwsr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5-User View Post
Thanks for the info. That also clears it for me. Where is the best place to get Mercon from? I have found it in my local AdvancedAutoParts
I don't have any special place to buy from, I think I got mine off eBay since it was the quantity I needed (7) for a fair price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanchii View Post
I have Xdelete on my X5 35d and in RWD I break the tires loose on dry pavement all day and can keep them rollin and I have 315s on the rear, I wouldnt be worried at all lol everything is still nice and solid rear diff is very strong and can handle the abuse. I'm at about 575wtq
What brand tires? You should take a video (from outside the X5), it would be great to see this display of torque-smash.
Dunlop SP Sport Maxx Gt tires I have a video but it was a failed attempt! Will definitely post another one soon when I find an appropriate spot lol share a link here soon of the failed attempt as well, once the car sees brake temps get to high just cuts power but itll all be taken care of soon so I can freely spin them as long as I wish.
Appreciate 0