11-14-2016, 01:31 PM   #11
racermp
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E70'11 View Post
I'm actually enjoying the tune on the X5 honestly, I'll just randomly cruise and do a WOT lol It feels like it wants to just constantly pull through all gears which is nuts for just being bone stock.

Have you tested the tune out on the 335 yet? I know I enjoyed on my N54 335i(s) and stuck with MHD due to the products results
Hey, so i flashed my 335i (stg 1 93) on friday last week then after disconnecting the BMS stage 1 tune, i flashed the x5 stg1 93oct also.

the throttle feels a bit more responsive. i haven't driven enough on both to see a major difference. both cars are definitely way better than stock. do you feel your tranny upshifts a lot sooner? seems like the torque converter is locking up quicker.

haha yea it does want to pull to redline better than stock on both. smoother curve. i felt like the bms peaked higher at 3k rpm but this may be smoother. not sure need to drive me.

i did measure the boost, with bms, highest i got was around 10psi, this on my 335i n55 i'm seeing 12 psi. using torque app. i'll check the x5 soon. turbo sounds like it's spooling up higher.

Last edited by racermp; 11-14-2016 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: dumb question on stage 1, opps
Appreciate 0