View Single Post
      08-22-2011, 10:02 AM   #21
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenermann View Post
Thanks! Hard to see your car from the avatar, but you appear to have a "Darth Vader" (as I've heard my black x6 called before) as well. Add it to "BMW Garage" with some nice pictures! Just did this recently myself, need to make sure they fall within the size spec or they will not upload.

The square tips probably fill that space a little nicer than the upgraded round tips, but that valve is definitely removed. So if you did not care for the golf tee mod, don't get them. There thread I linked in my first post here might be the one you're looking for, It had pics of the Exhaust tips only, not the whole car unfortunately.

Oh and the 4000 rpm run helped more than I initially thought. At almost 27k miles that is... probably no point in trying it until you experience any issues where the acceleration no longer feels "smooth".
LOL Sorry about the avatar pic... cell phone camera. Yes I will post more pics in the garage but I think I put up more pics before... maybe under my profile...? Not sure where they are now but i remember posting a few a couple months back. I agree with you though, I like the square tips for the exhaust. I will check out the link you mentioned and then wheigh the options. Drive safe my friend and enjoy the Darth Vader!! My friends call mine the demon.... lol