United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31 Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_j View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erie Von Otto View Post
(2010 X5) As I read through the first 8 pages I was excited and ready to purchase the unit. But as the pages turned, it seemed that folks were having more and more issues. I went to their website and saw that they currently offer a 7.1 version so I am wondering if most of the previous issues had been worked out. I read one post that stated they had received the presale 7 version but it was buggy and they returned it.

I am not not only looking for aesthetics, I’m looking for improvement in functionality. I use waze daily (on the phone) and use my iTunes for music so I’d primarily use CarPlay. I’d also like to replace the rear view camera with the one they offer as mine is flickering when in use. I’ve not really seen anyone discussing this. Nor have I seen anyone discussing Sirius. Is that available on it as well? I do not see it on their site. It was never activated in my car.

Has anyone received the 7.1 version or gone from the 4.x to it and can vouch for the software if it is still buggy or if it has improved. Is split screen available yet?

I have everything in the cart. Just curious on some updates. The car is great just feels that the cic is outdated. I don’t even have the combox features and been dealing with that since 2011 so yea... Would’ve bought NBT earlier this year if it wasn’t for a move and found out about Avinusa yesterday when I was looking for new options. I appreciate it!
why aren't you getting the android 8.1 version?
Their website is showing 7.1.
Attached Images