View Single Post
      05-27-2020, 01:25 AM   #27
robinasu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 E70 BMW X5d

I installed the ACC and LDM the other day. ISTA+ complained about DSC coding, PT-CAN communication, and LDM communication, but the ACC module was green and has no errors (at least what can be seen with ISTA+). When I first wired it all up, the ACC complained about S-CAN communication, but I let the car sleep a couple times and now the ACC module seems to be good. Today, I updated the VO with NCSexpert by adding $5DF to the CAS and FRM VO's, then coded those based on the new VOs. I also coded the DSC module to the new VO and that removed a lot of complaining of the DSC and transmission. At this point, ISTA+ doesn't give me any errors, except for two, both from the LDM:

Error 62d6 interface dsc
Erros 63dd interface dsc

ISTA-P sees the new VO in the initial screen list of options, then as it processes the car, it mentions the LDM and ACC are found, but "the VO doesn't need them" and says to disconnect them or use some coding option that doesn't exist in the vehicle options. I am thinking wherever ISTA-P is looking, the updated VO is not there, yet.

I'm also confused if I should be putting the stop & go option ($5DF) or the regular ACC option ($541) in the VO.

Any ideas, guys?
Appreciate 0