Rep
Drives: E70 X5M

Garage List
2013 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryantaz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdX5M View Post
I've got the Lexol Cleaner and Conditioner as well and they are great products for maintenance cleaning. I'm going to go a step further this time with the Rejuvinator and Pristine Clean from Leatherique which is more of a yearly treatment. Rejuvinator sits on the leather for 12-16 hours replenishing all of the natural oils.

Just wanted to find out if anyone has used a dye/recolor product that's had a nice end result. Going to try to find some more info on the Leatherworld product above and maybe give it a shot.
I have a worn e70 door panel armrest and am looking into the same thing...

I found "colourlock" who have BMW colors. They seem to be on amazon but there doesn't seem to be a way to specify the color.

I haven't found any forum reviews or before/after pictures yet.

https://www.colourlock.com/bmw_leath...our_chart.html

-Rich
Thanks Rich - looks like some good stuff. Now to figure out which black my seats are - didn't realize there were so many varients!

I'm going to do some searching and see what I can find as far as reviews go. Price seems re so if I give this a go I'll post an after pic.
- 2013 X5 M - Silverstone Metallic w/ Black Perforated Complete Merino - All OEM Options - 12.5mm/20mm Spacers - Velos Stage 2 - xHP Stage 3 - AA Catless - Megan Racing Supremo - PTP Blanket - K&N Drop In -
Appreciate 0