cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
See, I wasn't getting that. I had to get more specific, like, "woman does the coconut challenge on you / riding you" in order to get even one hit that was on point, which was from a radio station.

Otherwise it was all stuff like coconut chop from survivor, how to use coconut in your meals, or some crap like that.

Google does learn search patterns though....
It came up as the top stories - 20 hours ago and 8 hours ago. Then below was the wikipedia and what you would expect. I am very careful what I google. Sometimes I do have momentary lapses of reason. Like the time I told one of my employees he was a parking lot ho. We have a certain number of assigned parking spots given out based on seniority. This employee seemed to know anytime someone with an assigned spot was out sick or on vacation and would grab the spot. So I went googling for a parking lot ho meme. I didn't turn out good. My eyes were bleeding and I can't even imagine what my IT guy thought.

Or my brother. Our VP is Russian. He was on a business trip and one of our customers took him to the spa in the hotel and they went in the sauna and the hot tub. So my brother googles Russians in hot tubs also looking for a meme and freaked when the results came up.
MKSixer34190.50