View Single Post
      04-24-2009, 06:35 AM   #22
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

I love the way you guys see a test mule and start flaming it before the final production version hits the streets. People said the same things about the current M3's and most you who bashed it probably has one in their garrage now.

BMW makes cars and the M division just happens to be a part of BMW, but it's just a division. From a branding prospective, the X5M and/or X6M is the smartest idea BMW could have ever developed. M is not going to suffer from the X5M, it's actually going to get stronger.

In a about 5 years when I'm ready to upgrade my DD I'll be looking long and hard at the M SUV offerings.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0