View Single Post
      08-09-2017, 12:45 AM   #79
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyL3nTFoRcE View Post
Nice i have the same color combo, I wanted the same style wheels for my x5m but i might wait a year to get them if i dont switch my mind to get ADV1 wheels. The upgrade led headlights look awesome as well wish they werent so expensive to do though lol.
Nice! I really like carbon black. It grows on me more and more everytime I see it after a fresh wash.

Great call with ADV you can't go wrong. In the the end, the majority of forged wheels are all cut from the same grade aluminum. Then companies use their name and reputation to slap a price tag on them. MV Forged was started by a friend of mine a few years ago so they're new to the game. He always gives me great deals making it a no brainer for my forged sets. These 22" forged wheels are easily half the weight of the 22" cast 300M replica wheels I had on before. I could feel the difference right away!
Pure Stage 2 Turbos / JB4 / BPM tuned / Catless DPs / PTP Turbo Blanket / RK Intkakes / Eisnemann Sport / M Performance lip / IND Blackout / KWV3 Coilovers / MV Forged ML10 / Pirelli Pzeros / LED Headlights
Appreciate 0