08-04-2017, 02:06 AM   #68
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy63 View Post
Looking good!
Are you happy with where you have landed with the Pure Turbos and tuning?
It seems that Burger has dropped the JB4 and all support for our trucks... NLA , now I'm stuck with a flash, until I can get some help.

What wheels are those?
Thank you man!

I still need to get the JB4 installed and then hopefully I can log and improve the tune. Planning on getting it installed and run it on map 1 just for the added 4psi of boost it'll stack on top of the tune. Really feel like my current tune isn't fully utilizing the potential of the new turbos so I hope this will help. It sucks that BMS stopped making the JB4 for our trucks I don't get why

The wheels are made by MV Forged and are the ML10 model. My one regret was not going with a 21" instead of 22" because it sucks trying to find good tires for them. But overall the truck is just about finished except for some cosmetic stuff. Really happy with the way it turned out
Pure Stage 2 Turbos / JB4 / BPM tuned / Catless DPs / PTP Turbo Blanket / RK Intkakes / Eisnemann Sport / M Performance lip / IND Blackout / KWV3 Coilovers / MV Forged ML10 / Pirelli Pzeros / LED Headlights
Appreciate 0