03-30-2023, 04:06 PM   #8
TXSchnee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 XM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiemalibu View Post
Spot on there. I mean how else do you finance a higher specced 911 other than PFS? I've read mixed things about Woodside if you're truly concerned about the monthly and want to amortize over like 120 months. That's about it though: the entire Porsche buying experience is different. The whole ADM/allocation/buy-a-couple-SUVs-w/-a bunch-of-extras/add-ons to get bumped up the GT3 allocation list is equal parts bullsh*t and intrigue. Like you said though: If you want a Porsche, you want a Porsche. And I want a 992 GT3.

Back to the XM though, probably means in a regular interest rate scenario (high 2% to mid 3%) this is a $2000/mo. buggy. Drop it under $2K and I'm probably most of the way there. The closer that number is to three though...and I'm thinking GT3 daily.

If you have a good connect a P-Car dealer PM me. I'd like to have a backup in case my SA can't get an allocation first of next year.
You need a better Porsche dealer. I just picked up my Taycan CT 4S, no ADM, no deposit for waiting list or at freeze date. Order was out in May of last year, when every other dealer was going ADM crazy. Only my second ordered Porsche from them too.
2020 Porsche Cayenne E Hybrid (sold)
2018 X3 M40i (sold)
Appreciate 0