03-27-2018, 01:50 PM   #15
jinuwin
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 GTS / E71 X6 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter2772000 View Post
The truth? When you first posted pics of the interior, I loved the red/black interior, but then saw the wood trim and was disappointed. Wrapping it changed the interior drastically. Bootiful. My gf wants to do exactly the same thing on the wood trim of our ML350, though our trim is so dark, it doesn't come off as wood unless you really look at it closely.

I'm interested in those mats now that I've seen them. You're on the mark about the Weathertechs not really belonging in a higher-end vehicle. Do those fit on top of the Weathertechs and where did you get them?
Haha. Yea, I would never order wood trim. Price you pay for used cars . Got a lot of compliments on the brushed look. Looks identical to the OEM aluminium finish but blacked out. Wasn't that hard to do, I just need to figure out how to remove the centre console trim.

The Tuxmats are direct replacements for your car mats. They cover your carpet and extend all the way up to the plastic (really good for winter or messy trips). I ordered mine directly from their website (tuxmat dot ca) but they're also available on eBay or Amazon.
Appreciate 0