07-06-2015, 11:06 AM   #3
hellomyBMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X6 50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaudir8fan View Post
parts for our engine are a bit over priced, but 200 for DPs will almost certainly be bad quality. The labour it takes to install DP in the car is somewhat significant and if it was me, the last thing i want is to have a cracked weld or the piping rusts away in a short time. Not saying it will for sure happen, but usually you get what you pay
So I've searched all over the web for reviews of the Becker exhaust system and this question has been asked numerous times in the Mercedes forums, Dodge forums...etc. because the price is just too good to be true.

Someone in the Mercedes forums has ordered and installed Becker Performance Exhaust and gave a full detailed review of the product.
When it arrived, it seemed to be in good shape.
During installation he mentioned that the match was a perfect fit but when I saw the before and after video, it didn't seem to make any difference in sound. I would post the link where I found the video but I forgot to save it at the time and it's going to take a me a while to search again...

So if anyone else was interested/curious about the Becker Performance DPs for N63, it is a descent quality made product but there is not much of a difference in performance or the sound of your exhaust after the installation.

I hope this helps some of your decision making process since I have been researching these DPs for a while.
Appreciate 0