View Single Post
      01-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #11
T330
T
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasnb View Post
Sweet ride. I pick mine up next week Thanks for the tips on the closed inlets - what did you pay for the open set? I'm also thinking of switching up the front grills - where did you source the parts?
Good luck with pick up

I got the parts from getbmwparts.com. Here are the part numbers and prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3the01 View Post
Can u explain the process for the rear reflectors?

Also, where did u order the front and rear painted reflectors and are the fronts available for those with cameras?

cheers,
The rears were actually surprisingly easy to remove. They're just clipped in, unlike the fronts. You can reach them from under the bumper. I was able to just slid under the rear and feel where the reflector was. Feel right about the exhaust outlet. Then I just pushed the clip and the reflector out. The clip is on the side closest to the trunk. It's really logical once you see the painted reflector's back and you look under the car. There's probably a way to do it from the outside. This is just how I did it. The clip is just like the side marker clip though.

I got the reflectors from IND distribution. He has posted in this thread. And yes, they can do the side camera reflectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotId View Post
Nice Talha! Did you get rid of the e46?
Thanks Adnan The e46 has been gone for about 2 years now. I still miss it though lol. And congrats on the X5M! Did you keep the m3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3the01 View Post
Do u have a straight on shot from behind with the new painted rear reflectors?

Also i couldnt find the shop u got the reflectors from... more info.

cheers,
I'll try to update with a shot of the back soon.

The reflectors are from IND distribution.
Appreciate 0