10-24-2018, 02:43 PM   #61
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
haha! My thoughts exactly!

IMO, the 6 series body of this generation is one of the most beautiful designs BMW has ever made, and to have it in a M packaging makes it special. Take the lack of media coverage as a good thing. We have rare cars. You won't believe how many dime a dozen F8X M3/4 I see everyday. They ALL see my GC and turn their heads.

You've probably seen my writings on this on 6post sections, but I seriously think the F06 M6 ZCP and the F13 M6 ZCP will retain the most value out of all the F1X M cars in the long run. And if you have a unique combination (color, interior, options), it'll be highly coveted when you find the right buyer. BMW actually did us a favor by not making any significant LCI updates (I know yours is a LCI), whereby the future value of these cars will all be dictated by 2 things: options and condition.
Mine is unique in NZ - the only Comp Pack M6 ever sold here. We get a lot of grey imports from the UK and Japan here and I am aware of at least one Comp Pack with CCB coming over from the UK. Once out of warranty the price difference isn't all that much between NZ New or imports and mine will have around 80,000 miles by the time I am at the end of lease and looking to go with an M8. Hence I don't think mine will be worth too much but I don't really care - sometimes I think about driving an i3 every day but then what is the point of having a car and not driving it, I'd rather drive the M6 every day!
Appreciate 1
Flying Ace4986.00