View Single Post
      09-09-2019, 12:07 AM   #79
Deftronix
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12 X5d & 20 X7 M50i

Definitely things to think about, thx. Forgot the electronic valves are pretty slow, it wouldnt work very well controlled. A dump would definitely be fun regardless though.

Was lucky enough to buy a ccv block off plate years ago when a guy did a custom run. I have the provent, check valve,24mm id hose ect, but am procrastinating (like a lot of my mods) because I cant come up with a solution for the oil return. I did not like the way people were jb welding/hacking a t-fitting into the dip stick line. Just be aware that a few holes need to be drilled in the provent to accommodate m57 crank case pressures. I forget the member but he did a lot of real world testing to arrive at the three extra holes he drilled in the baffle to equalize everything. Its posted somewhere in the 335d forums.

I have an insane diesel oil bypass kit in route with a oil cap return but return needs to be below the provent since it's gravity fed so cant use that for both tasks unfortunately. Hopefully will have room for both tanks as I opted for the X2 filter housing for more surface area. Interested to see how your address oil return from the catch can as well

Can't wait for some updates!

Last edited by Deftronix; 09-09-2019 at 12:18 AM..
Appreciate 0