09-05-2018, 09:08 AM   #6
carlos@velosdesignwerks
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
As stephen@velosdesignwerks mentioned already Velos was my choice as well! The difference is that he's seller and I'm consumer! (I've been running Velos stage 2 for 2.5 years now with no issues)

We had lots of similar posts back in the day and Velos was and I believe still one of the best options with friendly and pretty responsive support!

Now I'm not sure that this tune will fit in your budget bracket! I know that prices came down a bit in a last year or so and they also have promotions from time to time but still this is probably little bit on the higher side!

I also heard a lot of good about AA tune but personally don't have experience with it!

Good luck with your search!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9vapors View Post
I agree on the Velos. I wanted their tune after doing so much research on tunes and tuners, but the price was a bit more than I wanted to spend. They had some of the refurbished units and I picked one up. Waiting on downpipes to get it up and running though. I can tell you that their customer service is top notch and that helps make it worth the full price based on the support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
Running Velos as well. Car pulls like a freight train, no weird issues as I've read with other tunes. Solid product running a little over 2 years.

+1 on CS.
Appreciate the feedback guys!
Appreciate 0