Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

FEELER: Selling 2011 X5M stock wheels 20 inch

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
All,

I will be getting new wheels soon for my X5M and these stock wheels will have to go.

Please note that I bought this car pre-owned. The person that owned it prior to me looks like they had a hard time missing curbs.

Every wheel has some rash to it. Now I can get them fixed and refinished. I don't know exact price , but I can do it at an extra cost for those willing.

As is and because these wheels have damage and no other damage by me since ownership. They are not cracked, bent, etc. just curb rash and some caked on brake dust from not being cleaned like I would of done in a weekly basis .

I am not sure what the going price is for these wheels. Lets start at 750 without them refinished. If you want them refinished that can worked out and I get you a price. This does not include shipping.

I do not use Paypal, but if that is what you want to do we can work if it. That percentage that Paypal incorporates would be included in final price from the buyers end.

No pics right now because we just had 2 feet of snow the last 3 days so they are dirty as can be.

Thanks again and I'm open. I have sold a number of high priced items and I am a straight shooter and easy to work with from those that have bought from me. Please feel free to reach out to others on the forum that know me.

Thanks again! I would be looking most likely at taking these off the first week of march. I need the new wheels to come in before I take these off.

Andrew

Appreciate 0