View Single Post
      03-28-2022, 01:15 PM   #9
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
New floor for Mercedes maybe? Lets see if they can close the gap some. 6 way battle for race wins would be fun to watch.
For race win they really have to work on their tactics imho.
Wrong tyre choice (and consequently like driving on ice) and missing a pit window is not something you can afford if you want to be a serious contender for race win.
Even with a good car.
And I think that is by far merc's weakest point.
I still think they will get that car sorted (to me it's more a question of when than if, even with this year's severely strong rules about budget caps, test/windtunnel time, engine freeze etc), but they make (and have made) such stupid mistakes that have cost them the win or points multiple times (I'm also talking about previous years).
They just don't really seem to learn from them. (ok, Russel hasn't made real mistakes yet I think)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 03-28-2022 at 01:24 PM..
Appreciate 5
NYG10840.50
M5Rick60952.50