View Single Post
      03-26-2020, 08:35 PM   #16
mcmahand
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D | 2013 X5D

xHP trans tune on my 335d made paddle shifting instantaneous and sport mode almost instant shifts. Too harsh at times at WOT but I call it better than stock. Granted it does need improvement but I quit beta testing when Clemens pushed out v2 and called it good enough.....

Now on the x5d the xHP tune felt very slow at shifting still and acted like it just wanted to slip with no power getting put down. I hated it enough to say screw it and roll the dice on a somewhat new product and try the TC and a different tune.

Once installed it shifts very smooth and is very quick to engage from a stop; only a little throttle is actually needed now 10% vs almost 40% before to feel like it was accelerating... Now in sport/manual mode I can squeal the tires finally 2-3 shift at wot...

For me I would buy what you want on your car. I promote no products, I just give feedback when asked, good, bad, or horrible.
Appreciate 1
Nyc Dito112.50