View Single Post
      12-28-2016, 11:46 PM   #65
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
I don't know anyone who's shadetree and done it themselves but I do know there's a handful of S63's running Pure's stage one setup. I've written Kunigawa and Turbo Labs of America but this isn't anything I'll be doing until I get a set of S63TU headers since I'll already be that deep into the engine.
Hey James, curious to know what information you've gathered about the S63tu headers & turbos. Will our S63 transmissions be able to handle the tu headers & turbos?
I'm having an issue with one of my turbos and am strongly considering getting new turbos to send to Pure to have them upgrade to stage 2. They told me that stage 2 included both the turbine & compressor but didn't mention anything else that needs to be upgraded as well.

I'm really curious what other supporting mods (if any?) need to be done to handle the stage 2 Pure turbos.
Pure Stage 2 Turbos / JB4 / BPM tuned / Catless DPs / PTP Turbo Blanket / RK Intkakes / Eisnemann Sport / M Performance lip / IND Blackout / KWV3 Coilovers / MV Forged ML10 / Pirelli Pzeros / LED Headlights
Appreciate 0