Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E70'11
Quote:
Originally Posted by racermp View Post
I went stage 2 and I never went back......

haha still a stocker. stage 2 taper at higher rpms is alot less and timing feels higher at low rpms so easier daily drive as there more response and torque and upper rpms feel alot better as power doesn't fall off. I have some logs, I'll post them soon
Nice I'm very curious on what the logs show, how long have you been running the S2? Any concerns you see in the near future?
I switched my e90 to E30 which is greater than s2 and I'm running e45 fuel. it's fully stock been a few months now and been monitoring. think my coils are starting to get weak so I'll take those out this weekend.but that's 22psi boost

switch s2 on x5 for 2 weeks now. I've been monitoring when I push it on the weekends. gapped down the ngk 95770 plugs from .031 to .02. that made a huge difference. also got rid of some timing corrections. overall wot light to light and daily driving is a good leap over stage 1.

I don't recommend it if you track your car but who is tracking a large x3 35i. it will heat up the cats if you stay high rpms for a very long time. I haven't noticed anything above 1400 on pulls even when constantly bearing on it. iats get up faster too but x5 ic does an ok job.

I'll post a log this weekend.
Appreciate 0