View Single Post
      06-24-2020, 10:44 AM   #80
subbu001
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

An update from my end.

1. Thank you guys for posting the AUX Cable routing instructions. This is very helpful. Can I ask jvirgi to post pictures / drawings as well if possible. I plan to go via the Pax Side and go through the Shifter Console. Want to see which existing hole in the shifter console he used and also where did he drill to go into the center console.

2. I am hoping to route the AUX Cable and the 2 USBs via extensions all the way to the center. Not sure if there is enough space to do that or if anyone has tried.

3. The positive news on my order is there is DHL shipping label after a 2 day delay. But the item is yet to be received by DHL. I did get my refund on time for the last cancellation I did with the same seller. I looked at other sellers. I could not find one that offered (1) wireless Carplay, (2) 1920 screen, (3) black bezel and (4) Snapdragon. So I decided not to cancel again and stick with the Seller. The Seller keeps saying there is a shortage of HD Screens and hence the delay. Now that I have a shipping label, I am really hoping it really really ships.
Appreciate 0