View Single Post
      10-06-2022, 04:28 PM   #22
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
It took much longer than I had expected, but people finally came around to realize how terribly overblown Convid was. It took a good 18 months to break the irrational paranoia from the nonstop propaganda concerning a flu that 99.9% of the population was at zero risk from, but we got there. Once people understand the media and government lie about nearly everything (since the government now controls most media), their scams are becoming more difficult to keep a lid on.

It was very frustrating for people like us for some time, but I learned to have a bit more faith in others. Some just need more time, and the GW and self imposed energy crunch scams will be exposed in due time just like rest.
You're living in your own world. Tell all of the dead people how overblown it was. I got it pre-vax availability and it was the sickest I've ever been in my life by far, and I'm a healthy 37 year old.

Your numbers are also very wrong. Just yesterday 1,112 people died of Covid in the US with a 7-day death average of 418 people per day. The entire US population is ~330 million, so one out of every 330 people in the US died and 1 out of every 96 people who got it died. That doesn't include the people who have long Covid or major health issues resulting from it that lived. My dad spent 3 weeks in a hospital and another 4 weeks in a skilled nursing facility learning how to walk again because it made him so weak that he couldn't sit up in a chair. So with all due respect (i.e. none), fuck off with your conspiracy theories.
Appreciate 5
chris7197334.00
MmmmmM22588.50
gatorfast4994.50