View Single Post
      10-06-2022, 03:38 PM   #19
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Dying “from” and “with” are entirely two different things. Even the CDC through all their lies has admitted the true number of fatalities from the virus are much lower than the one million count. Convid was big business, hospitals made a fortune listing Convid as the cause of death when the real cause was likely any of the multiple comorbidities the patient suffered. The average age of a Convid death was right around average life expectancy. What was done to Western countries around the world for what is essentially an end of life disease is unconscionable, and unforgivable.

On a planet with nearly eight billion people, and at the most generous count of 6.5 million fatalities, all the while counting NO flu deaths during that time because somehow the flu just disappeared, is essentially statistical noise over a three year period of time.

What should be more concerning is the all cause mortality increase NOT related to Convid which every country who implemented the mRNA “vaccine” is currently experiencing. There’s a reason they cannot give away that Pharma garbage any longer. People are on to the scam.
I find it interesting that the risk factors many agree that make one more at risk to this virus are not being discussed/acted upon. Most of the risk factors tie into being obese. There has been zero focus on this...something that many can change by just moving and watching their diets. In addition, treating obesity isn't just beneficial with better outcomes from Covid but also the myriad other diseases tied to obesity. But that would be fat shaming...
Appreciate 2
NickyC17464.50
Cos270608.50