View Single Post
      10-06-2022, 02:18 PM   #15
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoneIn4Secs View Post
it's the same tactics "they" tried to use to force people into taking the v4xxine; not be able to travel , not able to work certain jobs, not able to go eat out and go to the movies , put your mask on everywhere you go, etc. these things worked on some who couldn't put up with adversity or discomfort for a while, but here we are a 18 months later, and all the restriction were lifted

so ppl need to understand this move also will be discomfort for a while , but you gotta hold on to your principles
It took much longer than I had expected, but people finally came around to realize how terribly overblown Convid was. It took a good 18 months to break the irrational paranoia from the nonstop propaganda concerning a flu that 99.9% of the population was at zero risk from, but we got there. Once people understand the media and government lie about nearly everything (since the government now controls most media), their scams are becoming more difficult to keep a lid on.

It was very frustrating for people like us for some time, but I learned to have a bit more faith in others. Some just need more time, and the GW and self imposed energy crunch scams will be exposed in due time just like rest.

Last edited by NickyC; 10-06-2022 at 02:26 PM..
Appreciate 2
TboneS541043.00