View Single Post
      11-11-2019, 06:38 PM   #119
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick View Post
What exhaust/tailpipes did you eventually go with ?
I haven't installed the tips I bought and coated. I'll probably go with them, but am contemplating a diffuser and that makes a diff at install.

I've been distracted for a while building a dual suspension bike. But I did install front 10mm spacers and double spoke kidney grills today. Pic of kidney grilles below plus keeping engine clean. Car is filthy and once clean will post pix of 10mm front spacers.

Kidney Grill Installation Tip #1001 - I used a handful of old credit cards and slid them under each clip until the grill popped out. Upon install, slide in top first and ensure the top clips are engaged, then rotate down. You will need a flat head screwdriver to gently pry out the clips to friction fit against the hood tabs as you push the grill in. I eyed the mounting of the X5M badge prior to grill install since I was half serious about installing the badge. It came out looking ok. I used JBWeld Clear and it's solidly mounted, however I feel it's a little crooked. Ordering a second pair, of kidney grills and remounting badge with a level after grill installed...
Attached Images

Last edited by argento; 12-01-2019 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Minor update...
Appreciate 1