View Single Post
      01-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #6
jcattletown
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by E70_X5_ View Post
I thought it was the alternator as I had pulled the codes earlier this week and got the following. I also had the battery discharge error before replacing battery. And testing at autozone, to which i got a result that the Diodes failed.

23BD DME:No BSD message from alternator

2DEB DME:Power Management, vehicle electrical system.

Assumed that the alternator was messed up in some way, so i replaced it today, first drive was perfect. Waited a few hours drove again and got the AWD and DSC issue once again. Now im pulling the following codes only...

55C3 VTG AWD limp-home control activated. No DSC specified nominal torque.

5F2F DSC Transmission: interface

A8BC FRM:Mini:Side market light at front right or rear left faulty.

Checked tranny fluid after and it was at maximum level. I do notice issues with shifting, seems a bit delayed when driving and rpms are low. When the issue comes, it is usually when accelerating to get onto a highway, most on the time around a very slight corner.

I am really confused here and not really too sure where to troubleshoot from this point on . I could replace the steering angle sensor, but i dont have a code for it anymore. Not really sure what to do here, and dont want to get charged a crazy amount by the dealer so they can throw parts, if i do throw parts, its much cheaper if i do the work on my own.
Have you cleared the codes again to see if they come back?
Appreciate 0