View Single Post
      07-09-2018, 07:45 AM   #22
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Thank you. Yeah man had to do some work like replace battery and alternator as the previous owner parked it in an underground garage and hardly drove it for 2 years. What an idiot.

What exhaust tips did you get for the stock exhaust. Would love to get some too.
Ugh, but still worth it! Throw up a teaser pic, when you get a chance...looking forward to seeing your M.

I bought two pairs of 3.5" DiMisa Tips in black ($278/pr). Arrived in a satin (low luster) powdercoating. I'm going to have them thermal ceramic coated in gloss black. I was quoted ~$150 for install, and coating is between $150-$250. Hmmm, lots of $$ for just tips, lol. If I had known I was going to re-coat them I would have just ordered them uncoated or unpolished, would have been cheaper. I need those tips...

Quick shot on fill up, FILTHY, and am ashamed to say no wash in months, just touchless on occasion, but the ceramic pro keeps it looking decent...

Name:  IMG_1004.jpg
Views: 5356
Size:  126.6 KB

Oh, and am really liking the wheels more and more. I'll frequently wipe down the polished spokes and rim to make them stand out, dust comes off with ease.