11-03-2023, 12:53 PM   #1912
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
I'm a big fan of star citizen but it's one of those games that you can't really enjoy unless you're playing with a group. Playing solo it gets boring fast. Not to mention between launching the game to sitting in my ship takes at least 30 minutes.
Yeah I have SC and enjoyed playing solo, but the learning curve is steep and the lack of repercussions for PvP turned me away. I got fed up with other experienced players lurking near cities and killing me before I could even out fit my ship with anything to stand a chance against them.

I did find the level of immersion almost too much. I didn't mind having to go to the hangar and recall my ship, but I don't care about needing to eat or drink every 10 minutes especially since I had to put the item in my hand and then remove my helmet and make me eat/drink it, nor do I want to have to throw my trash in the garbage can.

The graphics and detail are insane tho. IF it ever gets finished it will be awesome. right now I'm waiting for SQ42 to officially come out.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0