Thread: frankenm X5M
View Single Post
      01-28-2016, 04:49 PM   #1
frankenm
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M, 99 M3

frankenm X5M

Back in May of 2015 I got to test drive a 2010 X5M for a good 300 miles and feel in love with the truck, since then I hunted down the perfect "mom" car for my wife to haul our little humans around in.

I purchased this 2012 X5M in September of last year with 64k miles on it and so far taking it for a road trip across the country and back, FL to Vegas to Cali, then cali back to florida. total miles were about 4k right now the odometer reads about 74k.

Night we brought her home.

Interior (Also a view of my M3 build)

Front with M badge in grill ... I've since removed since it started rusting. Once i get the carbon fiber grill I ordered I'm going to re-add with some rust proofing on it.

Rearend currently have a badge delete since the old one faded ... going to re-add the badge once I get the new X5 badge in.

Right now the truck is 100% stock but soon that is going to change.

Mods soon to be made.

Fabspeed supercup exhaust with black-tips
Carbon fiber front grills.
Wrapping the mirrors, M badges and silver interior pieces in carbon fiber.

I have to figure something out with the widebody pieces as well since they have tons of rock chips in them even though the truck is equipped with the factory paint protection.

Once the suspension goes and I need new tires I am planning on getting some 21 or 22' wheels and dropping it with the K3 Coilover system.

I absolutely love this truck.
Appreciate 1
F85MTuNED1620.50