View Single Post
      06-27-2018, 11:59 PM   #5
gsnake
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
I have it and they went so far as to write new code for me and took care of every issue.

Where you working with Andrew ?

They have never gotten hostile with me and have always helped and now it works great.

Hud control, and lift gate control with Apple car play all work flawless.

You need to loose the com box that's part of your issue. The new system isn't comparable with it.

You need to terminate it with a most loop terminator.

The system is better than the Avin unit overall as you have functionality and options the avin doesn't give but you pay for it.

Also the little red plug that hooks up to the face plate has to be connected correctly if you connect it wrong it can damage the system. If you have volume issues from the face plate that may be a problem. The screen always darkens when adjusting the volume the. When the volume goes away the screen will brighten up again. It's the same in the F15 X5

You need to connect everything properly if you haven't even connected the MOST correctly NOTHING will work correctly as it's part of the interface.

Once you have it all connected properly then see if you have issues.

Beyond me why you wouldn't have it properly connected first then wonder why it's not working properly.

Anything MOST related is very touchy and needs to be correctly installed.

It's hard to see with pics but the screen darkens slightly when the volume is adjusted and returns to full brightness when the volume control disappears
The glair in the photo is less prevalent with the volume on screen.

Looks nice! I am planning to get something like this myself. How did you install the monitor? (I mean where did you get the plastic trim parts)
AVIN sucks - I tried version Android ver 7 and it was a disaster..
Appreciate 0