Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Yes, of course. Part of one of my Masters degrees dealt with mental health issues. For example, sociopathic behaviors, stalking, Schizoaffective Disorder, Paranoia... etc.

You only need to read to what is said and how it's said. Another clue, especially on social media, is how these individuals like to surround themselves with what is know in urban lingo , as boot lickers; to give themselves a sense of pack mentality credibility and justification. There are however a much darker sides to these individuals hiding anonymously behind their keyboards. Sad really...
You were saying?
I'm not getting the correlation. Maybe I missed something? But to me that quote simply means instead of focusing on the issue at hand, the focus is on an event or individuals. Cast blame? Redirection? I dunno.

The paragraph you included seems to be somebody discussing their advanced education in human behaviors. I'm not sure if you're implying "small minds talk about people"? Because I don't think it's applicable to the quote. How can you discuss "human behavioral studies without, humans?

Maybe that's not what you meant but it was kind of confusing. I dunno what the context of the paragraph you posted was in reference to so that might have something to do with it but that quote isn't meant to be taken in a literal sense.
You had to be there. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
You had to be there. lol
Got it, lol. Hence why I said maybe I'm missing something cuz shit made zero sense lol
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3511.50