View Single Post
      12-30-2020, 10:15 PM   #42
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

I'm only hard on it after it's fully warmed up...learned that from my E34 M5 days and I've done it to every car since.

I haven't looked into it much but mines a 2010 so maybe that won't be a concern for me.

Yeah, my kids are 10, 13, 20 & 23 and I've been considered looking into a three row vehicle for when we're all together. The GF and I alone have 9 vehicles between us both but none can comfortably fit the whole family so either I continue being creative with parking or one vehicle has to go :/ I bought my X5M used with 63k for 32k and I just paid it off this year so it's gonna suck considering getting rid of it already. I've looked at Toyota's but my problem is I do need fast cars so even supercharged they're just not gonna work. So that leaves Model X, X7 (glutton for punishment) or Tahoe/Yukon and throwing a turbo on it. I'm currently visiting Oklahoma where my son's going to college, he drives a Crosstrek and driving this thing is a reminder that I can't do slow cars...holy shit this thing is bad lol.
Attached Images

Last edited by m5james; 12-30-2020 at 10:29 PM..
Appreciate 0