JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
12.07.20: UPDATE
Been in Denver now about 7 weeks. Experienced first real snow fall (about 5 inches) - ironically the day I was swapping to winter tires. These guys did it on the side of the road because they couldn't get their truck into the garage. Real champions.

Replaced fog lights, wow what a PITA! I am sure you could do it through the air ducts and by feel but I wasn't going to waste my time with that. I also didn't see how the passenger side could be achieved due to the DPF (?) being in the way. So, front bumper has to come off. Above 10+ bolts and pull slowly and gently to remove. After that it's real straightforward. Replaced both fog light assemblies at the same time (included bulbs).

Picked up a Thule Snowpak Extender for ski season, thing is awesome! Slides out about 13 inches so you don't have to stand on the side of the vehicle to load and unload equipment. It does whistle a lot around 40mph but makes less noise around 65-80 mph.

Finally got around to changing out the front brake pads as well. I originally went with Akebono for low dust, but they squeaked like crazy! I ended up going with brembo pads now and the squeak is gone.

Next up: Preventative vac lines and some engine hoses that I see are starting to harden. Along with the engine mounts.

OEM+ Plans:
[ ] Software Tune (Engine and Transmission)
[ ] LUX H8 AE
[ ] AVIN 10.25 Infotainment Upgrade
[X] Pirelli Snow & Ice Tires for winter mode
[X] Thule Snowpak Extender

Maintenance Plans:
[X] OEM Rear Sway Bar Bushing Replacementh
[X] Front Upper Shock Mounts and Bump Stops
[X] Harmonic Balancer Replacement (Preventative)
[X] Oil Service @ 105k
[X] Fog Light replacement (one is cracked but i'll just replace both
[X] Front Brake pad replacement, the Akebonos squeak too much
[ ] Vacuum Line/Hose Replacement (Preventative)
[ ] OEM Engine Mounts + new hardware
[ ] Replace Steering Wheel Trim Switch
Attached Images

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 1
Nyc Dito112.50