View Single Post
      11-15-2020, 09:18 PM   #249
chris604
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTV8M View Post
5w30 and 10k miles. obv from reading on the forums thats still too long, should have been 5k oil changes. i picked up another s63....its a 11 x5m's s63 with approx 100k on the clock. working on the tear down now and replacing everything i can (main bearings, rod bearings) and inspecting everything.
I've got a 2010 X5M with about 83K miles on it. I never do oil changes, LOL! maybe not that funny, my last one, was August 2019, and I put about 13K miles on it since then and I just changed it a few weeks ago just before hitting the track with it. Running OK, except for the misfire. I also was trying to fix that misfire, by removing the coil on # 6 cylinder, couldnt' for the life of me get it out. I pulled so hard the lever almost broke on it, so I gave up on it. #5 came out easily. I pulled it and, just popped out. Should I try to pry #6 coil out? It's all plastic on top, it looks like, so I'm pretty sure I'll break it. And, what kind of plug wrench do I need as I tried the 5/8 and no luck. Thanks!
Appreciate 0