View Single Post
      03-20-2019, 08:21 AM   #41
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc Dito View Post
Nice, who did the tune if I may ask? (isn't DUDMD in PNW?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
Wondering the same thing. Yes, DUDMD is in PNW.
Hey guys! Dmitry is in Oregon (or is it Washington?) But Highline Motorsports llc in Ballston lake, just north of Albany, has a working relationship with them. Great guys, did my X5's deletes, including hardware, for $2040 all said and done, including labor, parts, and the Vband that broke coming off. Apparently a $40 vband, so he asked for the $40 above the $2000 that he had told me for the price. Not an issue at all. Deleted, DPF, SCR, and the whole EGR system. I didn't do swirl flaps, mine are fine, and if they ever start leaking I'll block them off. DUDMD Stage 2, the reason the labor+ drive from northern NJ was worth it was becasue a) I didnt curse under my X5 for 3 days straight trying to get the DPF out myself and b) same day turnaround, I didn't have to send my DME anywhere- They flashed it on site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9vapors View Post
Damn man, that's a nice trailer! I never imagined and X5 hauling something that around. Good info and good stuff!
Thanks! There's a user on Xoutpost who's pulled 9k lbs of camper with a load leveller, and a beefed up hitch assembly, something like 28k miles in the past few years. I got my Prodigy RF brake controller synced up, and it works like a charm! I'll be pulling my e46 drift car, so I'll be butting up close to the 6000lbs tow limit for the US X5's. I figure if I go a hair over it, as long as I keep the hitch weight right at the max 600 lbs, it'll be fine. the trailer brakes work super well, so I'm not too worried. I'll probably be riding close to 5500lbs behind the car most times I tow.
9vapors653.50