03-07-2019, 09:05 AM   #172
Animal Farm
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30/Volvo XC90II T6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvan View Post
Interior is a lovely tan :/ wasn't my choice. Sport seats w/ the T5 watch dial cluster, premium audio and the later sport steering wheel. Driver seat are starting to look its mileage even with conditioning but the rest does look cleanish even in winter.

We had many volvo's but have turned away. They stopped producing a fun sporty family option (no manuals anymore) that was safe but reliable and now have eliminated that in favour to pack in technology(like BMW is now doing) which really isn't our interest. Curious but hesitant to see the new ones last 3-400K like the old ones did especially with all the computers and modules.
Nice!

It's just a different time and generation; they're simply trying to make their vehicles more appealing to the current demographic. It took them a very long time to redesign their current line up, and I have to admit, I love It! Truth be told I didn't even consider buying a Volvo because they looked so dated!

I think it is definitely possible for newer cars to last as long but we may never really know - https://www.autotrader.com/car-shopp...ar-last-240725

I mean... My New Volvo doesn't have heated armrest!?! This is a travesty; I need this, and by the time I upgrade to heated armrest there will be heated door handles and shifters... And again, these are things I need, excuse me, will need! jk
Appreciate 0