08-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #88
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonelm3-X5M View Post
Awesome!

yeah, definitely keep us posted on what Gintani can get out of your S63 and all your supporting mods. there only 2 or 3 hours from me.

our fuel system isn't like those of the N54/N54 vehicles. we have two or three pumps in a big complex looking bucket and bigger PTFE lines already. i don't think we will have a fuel issue running up to 50% ethanol before we reach drive-train failure. either way ill figure out a way to upgrade to ethanol compatible pumps atleast

where did you get that ptp turbo blanket/jacket from? i gotta order mine asap as my turbo ship back to texas on monday

i'll stay on the lookout for a good set of KWV3s
Unfortunately I don't live very close to an E85 pump (closest one is near Beverly Hills I think) so it's not to big of a deal if I can't run ethanol. I plan on trying it at least once though to see how it feels. Maybe I'll fill up with E30 and schedule some dynos to compare numbers if I ever get around to it. I know my buddy whose been doing all my installs wants to get me on a dyno after the JB4 goes on, so hopefully I'll have some numbers on pump 91 gas soon

Here's a link to the turbo blanket. Looks like they knocked the price down from $449 to $349 so you can save a 100 bucks!

https://www.ptpturboblankets.com/col...5-m-x6-m-m5-m6

Last edited by Revnato; 08-13-2017 at 04:15 PM..
Appreciate 0