JUSTIN335
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i m-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5seriesHB
Dude i cant believe u posted that!
Do u really expect anyone to go great!
that move is definitely something u keep to urself.
But u bought a car that literally moves like a snail, that seems more dangerous to me as ur pulling into traffic with that car and people are flying up on you and have to mash on there brakes so they dont slam into a car that really isn't moving as quickly as cars they are used to having out pull out in front of them for the last 10 yrs.
Just my thought...its not to late to make believe this never happened!
my 2 cents....
if u keep it be careful and i guess try to njoy..
Woah woah woah!! Uncalled for! You're acting like you've never heard of a commuter car. Just because you have/like BMWs or other luxury cars doesn't mean that you absolutely can't be seen in something made by Toyota. My cousins family has an e92 M3, 750Li, MB S600 and a F10 535. They just bought a Prius, and now my uncle will not touch his 7 Series. He LOVES that Prius. My family has a Prius too, and they're good cars. And surprisingly not slow (in Power mode). I usually don't like to admit this but I got my only speeding ticket in a Prius Plus you can lie to people and say you care about the environment, while conveniently forgetting to mention the 5 MPG beast hiding in your garage.

I, and I assume many others here, support your purchase. (even though i like the standard Prius shape better) Congratulations!
Appreciate 0